Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Arts (International Studies) and Laws, University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- General Member, Queensland Law Society
- General Member, Australian Lawyers for Human Rights Contact details
Sharon joined Osborne Butler in 2022 with litigation experience in all jurisdictions including the Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts and Federal Court of Australia with a primary practice focus in criminal defence.
Sharon is easy to deal with and reputable. She is dedicated to delivering the best possible outcome for her clients and ensuring no stone is left unturned when advocating for clients’ interests.
Appearing daily in all Courts throughout Queensland, Sharon has successfully argued interlocutory hearings in the Federal Court, various summary trials, appears routinely in breach proceedings, sentences and is available to assist 7 days a week.
- Drug matters
- Assault/violence matters
- Sexual offence matters
- Street related offending
- Traffic offences and license applications